Bienvenidos sean

Espero disfruten de esta página web...



ATT: ~Mafer~


martes, 15 de diciembre de 2009

Buenas Lunas a todos vosotros, hoy cambiaremos un poco la rutina y publicare una cancion

When I’m in the Shadow hearing the
Rain falling, I miss you… I miss you
When you’re gone, I cry in the dark
Because of you’re choices


Why had you done this?
Why you gave me away?
Why you don’t forgive me?
Why can’t you be with me?
Where you’ve hidden the past?
I want to be the same


Waiting you’re love to come
Back with me the search
Will never end for me
You’re like my angel
Why can’t you accept me?
In my lonely feelings


My heart is like a tight pillow
That can be broke in pieces
Like you’ve already done


The lonely feelings are invading
My soul I hope they gone so fast,
Like you changed you’re mind


I will miss you’re eyes
I will miss you’re lips
I will miss you’re smile
I will miss you’re hugs
I’ll miss you’re heart and mine
Together


Goodbye…


Autor: Victor of blezz my dream


(Esta cancion está registrada por la N.M.U del Distrito Federal, Ciudad de México)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario